Sunday 10 October 2010

So im quiet a tidy person, i cant work in my room unless its tidy and i reckon this comes through in my projects... I find it hard to hand in a piece of work that i'm not 100% happy with. However in my second year at Goldsmiths I had to present allot of work that i wasn't pleased with.
So anyway... I live with 5 other people in my house, and there are allot of things that really get on my nerves. Now i don't want to come across as a sicko so i don't always tell them that it annoys me, but heres a list of things that really annoy me in my house...

Tea Towels not getting hung up...


Pint glasses getting left for weeks in rooms...


The bath mat getting left on the floor after a shower...


Toilet paper not getting put on the ring thingy...


Anything of anybody else's getting left in my room, especially coffee mugs...


washing up getting left in the sink and not on the side...

The water from the washing up still left in the sink...

The soap from the water from the washing up still left in the sink...

I love the people i live with and really enjoy living with so many people, but i'm looking forward to down sizing next year.

I bet in the next the few days ill be able to take pictures of these things....




No comments:

Post a Comment