Sunday 10 October 2010

I hate bloggers. I've always found it really interesting how people can be self obsessed enough to write a blog about themselves. Im all for people showing their work on their blogs and i think its a really good way to get your work shown. However when it gets to the point where your constantly writing about yourself, then i find it all a bit strange.

If found some really horrible blogs in the past, from some incredibly vain people...

Heres one i find really funny, he updates his flickr about 3 times an hour, and some comments are outrageous.

http://twitter.com/bryanboy

http://www.bryanboy.com/

However maybe its impossible to not get caught up in it, as this is suppose to be a blog about my ideas and inspiration for my 3rd year but has ended up in me posting my own work in some places. I wonder what it is about the possibly of some people reading what you have to say that makes you go all self obsessive...

Hey why dont you check out my website..? Umlautcollective.com

No comments:

Post a Comment