Sunday 10 October 2010

I've recently been taking alot of photographs for the Deptford Project.
It all started when i did a little work for a studio down there called Jail-Make and things just escalated from there. I love the vibe of the place and their attitude towards fresh and local produce being sold in their cafe. They have a range of workshops in the arches behind the train where a bike studio called Union Cycle Works has just opened. Cathedral Group asked me to take some images for their website. You can see the pictures here...

Getting stuck into a project like this one has been amazing, feeling a part of something good makes being constantly busy really enjoyable. Its made me realise that maybe this year can be more than getting a good grade. Of course its important to tick the boxes, but what else can i do with my project...?


click on the image to see the rest




No comments:

Post a Comment