Thursday 28 October 2010


So this week we had to develop our projects through photography.

At first i found it pretty hard to conceptualise my thoughts into an image. I didn't just want to show my ideas through a constant representation of the same object. I wanted to represent a solid percentage about the people who will be viewing it. I also want to make the data more personal, find someway of involving the people who view it into the data.

So when we are asked to do a project like this, we always hang our work on the wall.


So i decided that i would do a chart about how many people presented work that day.
As i wouldn't be able to guess how many people would do the work, i would have to print of loads of chart amounts and mount the appropriate image that day.



So the left image is a diagram of the amount of people who handed in the work for today.
37 people turned up for class out of a possible 51, totalling 74 percent.

I wanted to say that, if this class was this man (well harry boy)'s chest hair then we would look ridiculous.

Click on the images to look a little closer.



No comments:

Post a Comment